Properties Of Spunbonded SMS Nonwovens
Non-toxic and tasteless, efficient bacteria isolation. Through the special treatment of the equipment, it can achieve antistatic, antialcohol, antiplasma, water repellent and water production properties.
Features of spunbond SMS nonwoven fabric
: Durability, Disposable. Insulating, not conductive. Softness, rigidity. Fineness, expansibility. Isotropic, anisotropic. Filterable, breathable and impervious to water. Elasticity, stiffness. Light, loose and warm. Thin as onion wings, thick as felt. Waterproof and breathable. Ironed, sewn, molded. Flame retardant, antistatic. Water-permeable, waterproof, wear-resistant, fleece. Wrinkle resistance, good elasticity, high moisture absorption, water repellency.
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, which is only three-fifths of cotton. It is bulky and feels good.
2. Softness: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and formed by hot-melt bonding in light spots. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and the finished product has good water-repellency. It is composed of 100% fibers with porosity and good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no peculiar smell, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically inactive substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by erosion.
6. Antibacterial properties. The product is water-removing, not moldy, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spinning directly laid into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength has no directionality and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.
Special Treatment For Spunbond SMS Nonwovens
Various special treatments are performed on the spunbond SMS nonwoven fabric
to meet customers' requirements for various special properties of the non-woven fabric. The treated non-woven fabric has anti-alcohol, anti-blood, and anti-oil functions, and is mainly used in medical surgical gowns and surgical drapes.
Antistatic treatment: Antistatic non-woven fabrics are mainly used as materials for protective equipment that have special environmental requirements for static electricity.
Water absorption treatment: Water absorption non-woven fabrics are mainly used in the production of medical consumables, such as surgical drapes, surgical pads, etc.
Flame-retardant treatment: Flame-retardant non-woven fabrics are widely used in furniture products and aviation supplies.
Antibacterial, deodorant and photocatalyst effect treatment: This kind of non-woven fabric is mainly used in the field of household products.
Anti-ultraviolet treatment: Anti-ultraviolet and anti-aging non-woven fabrics are mainly used in agricultural covering cloths, car covers and other fabrics, where sun protection and anti-aging effects are required.
Fragrance treatment: Scented non-woven fabrics are used in hygiene products (mint, lemon, lavender, etc.).